Skip to main content

New Student Enrollment Forms

New to the district? What we need: Birth Certificate Custody paperwork if guardians name is not on the BC Proof of address Shot records New student enrollment form (can be picked up at the MS office)  Questions Contact LeEllen Waren for MS and HS students at 918-762-3676 or Jami Stossel for elementary students at 918-762-3618  All paperwork and students previous school records must be received before the student can attend school. We will request the students records after the above documents have been provided.